Thursday, January 8, 2015

Sephora Formula X: Dynamic

Hello there!

As much as I love a great green or purple glitter polish, I also love me a nice nude polish as well. Always have, always will. It's hard to find a great nude though. They often times wash you out or give you mannequin hands. What I really love about this Formula X polish Dynamic is that it's a nude/grey polish. It almost looks like a beautiful putty color, nice and creamy! This is my one and only Formula X polish that I own. The formula is really nice for application, and I have to tell you - this polish chips like CRAZY on me. I would love to try another one from their range, just to see if it was just a fluke. 




Have a nice day!
<3 Dana

2 comments:

  1. This is a nice putty color!! I tend to ignore the Formula X polishes but I never know why! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete