Monday, December 29, 2014

Quick NOTD - Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Nylon: Mystical Creme

Allo there!

Today I have a quick NOTD to pop in here, and it's a vintage Sally Hansen Hard As Nails with Nylon polish, Mystical Creme. I have QUITE the polish collection (I think around 1,300? Maybe? Who knows anymore.) the funnest drawer in my Melmer is that of my vintage Sally Hansen's! Something about those matching, uniformed caps just gets me so excited! I don't even think I've swatched even half of them yet? They're entirely too fun to collect. Addictive, really. Mystical Creme is a bubblegum pink creme polish. Plain and simple. Nothing fancy here. Formula was really nice for the age, it's dated 1997. This is two coats.






See you later!
<3 Dana


2 comments:

  1. I always love your vintage Sally Hansen posts. I wish I had more of them in my collection. Love how squishy this one looks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love! Check out eBay, they're everywhere!:)

      Delete