Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Vintge Bath & Body Work Color Drops: Clover

Hello there, everyone! 

I hope you're all having a swell week and that you have fun plans for this Fourth Of July weekend! I live in Virginia Beach. There's a tropical storm/hurricane warning/getting our asses handed to us by rain thing happening here, so what WAS going to be a cookout/fireworks sort of weekend is now a hurricane party weekend instead. What a bummer. We're so spoiled with nice weather here though I really can't complain too much. Except I am. What is a girl to do? NOTHING. So I'll just blab on about the polish. 

It's really no secret how much I adore and cherish my vintage Bath and Body Works Color Drops nail polishes. I LOVED them as a kid and I'm having a blast recollecting them all as an adult. I have some REALLY awesome ones to share with you in the future! I love really one of these forest green/golden shimmer vintage polishes. I need them ALL! This is two watery coats of vintage goodness.







Be safe this weekend! 
<3 Dana



3 comments:

  1. I kind of love these olive green frosts/shimmers/metallics. I had no idea that BBW ever made nail polishes, which is odd because I was pretty obsessed with them for a while. You be safe, as well... Yikes.

    ReplyDelete