Saturday, June 15, 2013

Digital Nails - Oh, Fionna!

Hello there!

My interest in indie polish has resparked recently when my fiance and I started watching Adventure Time and I found an Adventure Time collection from Digital Nails! First up I have Oh, Fionna to share - a polish based off the character Fionna the human. The glitter was a tricky one, I had to flip the bottle upside down let it set for a while, then shaking the bottle up a few times. Kind of a pain, but the outcome was worth it! The nude base has such a pretty iridescent shimmer that I loved with my skin tone! Mixed within is irregular shaped white glitter (some squares! YAY!), yellow hex glitter, and turquoise round glitter. This is three thin coats. I have to note how this polish wears like iron! I wore it for four days with very minimal tip wear or chips.








Have a great day, all!




No comments:

Post a Comment