Monday, February 18, 2013

Sally Hansen Salon - Project Runway

Happy Monday, gals! (ugh. I know. Came way too fast.)

Today I have a polish that had been on my wish list FOREVER and thanks to good ol' eBay it's finally MINE! Project Runway was the one that got away for so long, since it was a Canadian release only. (BTW, why do you always release awesome Canadian exclusives, Sally?! NOT. COOL.) Everything about this polish is freaking amazing. The color? That rich, yet glowing forest green polish. The glitter? Irregular micro glitter in a golden green. The sheerness of the polish really adds depth to it as well. I wore this polish for DAYS before it chipped to the point of no return. Gah, I love this dang polish so much. I miss the old square Salon bottles, too. This is three coats of one amazing @$$ polish.












No comments:

Post a Comment