Friday, February 1, 2013

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Mermaid's Tale: DL Across The Universe Dupe!

TGIF!

I can't believe it's already Friday, this week FLEW by! I know I've been MIA on and off lately, but I've been slowly getting back into the groove. I love blogging more than anything, but sometimes when you loose that motivation it's better to take a step back rather then to push it. 

As a vintage polish collector, I rarely ever get really excited about new release polishes. In my mind there's an endless supply of old polishes to rediscover and get excited about. But lately I've been getting REALLY excited about a lo of new polishes coming out! One of them that I NEW I had to have is today's polish, Sally Hansen's Mermaid's Tale. I've ALWAYS wanted DL's Across The Universe, and never had a chance to get my hands on Essence Blue Addicted. So when I saw the first pics of Mermaid's Tale I squealed and start my hunt! I found this bad boy at CVS for those of you who are on the hunt as well. Formula was a little on the tricky side. Very sheer for the first coat, and no matter how long I let the coats dry and how thin I applied them, it got goopy and thick. This is four coats.








Enjoy your Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment