Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sally Hansen Color Fast - Glitterti

Hey, dolls!

I have SO MANY new vintage polishes to share in the coming weeks, I'm really excited for what I have in store! Today I have a Sally Hansen Color Fast polish to share, Glitterati. I found this gem on eBay and pounced on it! Gitterati is a sheer gold toned base polish loaded with gold and holo glitter. This is three coats over yesterdays polish, Pretty Serious Mummy Mush. I love how even though this polish is so sheer, it's tint completely changed the look! So festive!








Have a fantastic day!



4 comments:

  1. That reminds me of China Glaze Medallion! What a gorgeous polish! It always amazes me that we go crazy for these newer polishes, when SH has already done them! Do you have anything else from this line? I'd love to see more!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a few more, I'll have to dig them out!:)

      Delete
  2. Love holo glitters, including this one <3 Can't believe they came out with these so long ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! They were so ahead of the time!

      Delete