Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pretty Serious Cosmetics - Emma Louise

WHAT UP, LADIES?!

I hope you're all having a good week! Today I'm only working eight ours (not my normal ten!) so I'll take what I can get! Today I have another polish from Pretty Serious to share, Emma Louise. Kaz named this polish after her pal Emma who designed this bad boy! $5 a bottle will go to Cancer Council NSW (Australia) after the LE 300 bottles are sold. Beautiful polish for a beautiful cause! OMG OMG OMG Emma Louise is so awesome! As of now there's still a few left - if you don't have it GO NOW! 

This gem of a polish starts off with a purple sheer base, loaded with purple micro glitter, and thrown into the mix is green and purple hex glitter. I knew from the moment I saw promo pics I would be in love and I was RIGHT! Formula was sheer perfection, this is three thin coats.








Make sure to pick this gem up!




4 comments: