Friday, October 19, 2012

HALLOWEEN MONTH! Fright Night Claw Polish in Toxic

TGIF!

I hope your week went well! I've been working extra hours to help pay for my wedding, so I'm working pretty much this whole weekend. I'm finding it hard to find time to really sit down and swatch, so if I miss a few days here I'm sorry! :(

Today I have an eBay find from about a year ago that I forgot I had, Fright Night Claw Polish, Toxic. These little coffin bottles are SO FREAKING ADORABLE! I seriously need more! I know these could be found in the Halloween sections of retail stores, but alas, I never saw them. Toxic is a fantastic metallic green polish. The top of the coffin was a little awkward to hold to paint, but other than that formula was easy breezy. Two coats.





Have a great Friday!


2 comments:

  1. I bought this in a blog sale half a year ago or so, and I've never tried it - I bought it because I also think the bottle is adorable :D But it's really pretty, wow!

    ReplyDelete