Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Nail Savvy - Gold Dust

Hello fellow polish lovers! 

This week is draaaaaagging. Bad. I know today marks the middle of the week, but every day at work is longer then the last. I suppose we all go through these days! Anyhoo, onto the reason you're here - the polish!

Today I have a vintage Nail Savvy glitter to share, Gold Dust. (I *think* Nail Savvy eventually just turned into Savvy, the discontinued Sally line.) I have about seven or eight vintage Savvy's and this is one of the first ones I acquired! The bad boy needed no thinner at all, and it was DENSE. This is only ONE coat over Nars Desperado. Gold Dust is a bright gold micro-fine glitter polish with holo glitter dancing within. I wore this manicure for almost five days. That's like a thousand years in the life of a nail blogger! :D





I <3 it!
What do ya think? Do you have any Savvy's?



12 comments:

  1. HOLY CRAP that's gorgeous! I think I have a Missha that's similar... I I think I need to pull that out now lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! i have yet to find any vintage Savvy's, where do you find them? I need to add a few of these to my stash one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmmmm most at blog sales- others at my golden thrift store!

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty! It does look pretty dense! I couldn't even tell you had a base underneath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love darker golds like this - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! that a great nail polish.. can you give me the website of nail savvy? i want it too!! XD

    ReplyDelete