Monday, March 12, 2012

China Glaze - TTYL

Good Morning!

I finally got to swatch during the day so I got to swatch some holos! I'm slowly but surly getting the polishes on my wishlist from the OMG collection - in fact a Twitter friend recently found me OMG itself! Should be on it's way any day now! *eeeek!* Today I have TTYL to share. I originally wasn't very drawn to this polish, but when I found it on a dusty hunt, I knew it was worth havin! Enjoy!  





TTYL is a great blush pink holo that I think goes great with my fair skin tone! I was so happy that I got the sunlight when I did - bout an hour later it was overcast. Timing is everything, people! This is two coats, no base coats. So pretty!



Have a wonderful day! <3D

4 comments:

  1. I'm in love with this!!! It looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, I'd love to travk down all the OMG ones one day, but can't se it happening somehow!!! I love blush pink, it also looks nice on my light olive skin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dolls!!!!!!!!!! I (hopefully) will own this collection on its entirety one day!

    ReplyDelete