Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Finger Paints Special Effects Flakies - Motley

Hey polish lovers!
Today I have my second Finger Paints Special Effects flaky polish, Motley. My favorite!!! I have been having a total blast with this flakies. They are all amazing - if you see them - SNATCH THEM UP!!! You will not regret it! :D Promise!




Motley has smaller flakies compared to the rest of the collection I thought. Still stunning as ever though! Motley is a mix of blue/purple flakies and green flakies. This is two coats over two coats of Deborah Lippman's Dark Side Of The Moon. I wanted to contrast Motley and steer away from applying it over black and I love the way it turned out. I loved it so much it was my full mani after swatching. :)



Did I mention I love flakies? :P
Essie All In One Base/ Revlon Quick Dry topcoat

8 comments:

  1. Yayyy!!! I just picked up Motley yesterday. This is a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked this up and can't wait to use it. Thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see these flakies everywhere and I want them!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you in the flakie love!! <3 this one is great

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Unfortunately, this was the only one I wasn't able to get! :/ Looks great, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got all 5 of these early! I am loving them! Awesomesauceness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!! I am addicted to flakies!

    ReplyDelete