Monday, December 12, 2011

Wet N Wild Ice Baby's Give Me a Price Quote over Rescue Beauty Lounge Underwear

Good morning, pretties!

Today I have another polish from the Ice Baby collection that I purchased (by far my favorite!) and  my new RBL addition. All in all I think this is a very fun post! :D 




This was one of the polishes in the collection that I knew I wanted the most! I know it's supposed to be gold, but to me it looks like bordering on lime green glitter! AKA - I LOVE IT! Give Me a Price Quote is a clear base with a mixture of bar and micro glitter. This is one great glitter, gals! This was my favorite from the Ice Baby collection along with 24 Carats. I recently became really, really into bar glitter. :P This is two coats. 



Oh I love the glitter goodness!
Underneath the amazing glitter lies my newest addition to my lovely Rescue Beauty collection - Underwear. I was always looking for a good white polish for layering and was curious about this one. After seeing it on a blog sale I thought it was about time. I love RBL so much, they're one of my all-time favorite brands, and this lovely polish is that adult version of putting whiteout on your nails. And this, ladies, was one coat! :)




8 comments:

  1. I cant find these wet n wild polishes, I've tried every Walgreens around! I'm so disappointed, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! It looks really green when you put it over white, so cool! I can't wait to try out these polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could get Wet N Wild here! :(

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award: http://www.prettypurplepolish.com/2011/12/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and i gave you an award, your tagged in my newest post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the positive feedback, ladies! These glitters are AMAZING! Lisa - I'll see if I can come up with some for you!

    ReplyDelete