Thursday, December 15, 2011

Models Own Beetlejuice Collection - Purple Blue

Good morning, polish lovers!


A group of us polish fanatics recently did a Secret Santa gift exchange for Christmas. Fun idea, right? Even better? My Santa got me the Models Own Beetlejuice Collection! I literally jumped up and down since I missed out when the collection was first released. It was so hard to decide which to wear first, but ultimately I chose Purple Blue. I was not disappointed! 






Purple Blue is an amazing duochrome polish with a purple base that shifts from purple/pink to blue. Sometime in the right light you can see a little red and gold in it too! It's really, really stunning! In the sun it was mesmerizing to look at. This formula was a little on the thicker side, I ended up trying three thin coats during application. I wore this for two days without a chip or tip-wear. Very impressed indeed. 





Amazing, right????
Essie All In One Base/ Revlon Quick Dry Topcoat

5 comments:

  1. Hi I nominated you for an award
    http://therockchicksrambles.blogspot.com/2011/12/award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely on you Dana, can't wait to see the others as well, I love this collection and glad I have it too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Super pretty!

    ReplyDelete