Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Essence Vampire's Love Collection Part 3: Hunt Me If You Can


Happy Hump Day!

Today I have the last of the Essence Vampire's Love Collection. And I saved the best for last! This is the PERFECT example of loving something so much after you thought it would be your least favorite. I cannot get enough of this polish. I wish I had two more. Or three more. :P Want to see why? Of course you do!




Hunt Me If You Can was the polish I was the least excited about in this whole collection. In the promo pics it looked like your typical black polish with silver shimmer. To me - IT IS SO MUCH MORE! First of all - the formula was perfection. Serious perfection. Smooth as can be and almost a one coater. The silver shimmer is just so stunning it really POPS! I can picture myself reaching for this polish again and again. *sighs* I miss wearing it just looking at these pics. :D


In. Love. 
Essie All In One Base/ Revlon Quick Dry topcoat

2 comments:

  1. I honestly think I need all of this collection but probably won't get them as I refuse to pay a fortne on ebay :( They all look stunning on you though xx

    ReplyDelete