Wednesday, November 9, 2011

China Glaze Let It Snow - Glittering Garland

Hey girlies! 
Who doesn't just fall in pieces for a great green polish??? They're one of my favorite polish colors, I have always just gravitated towards them! Add glitter to a great pine green holiday beauty? THANK YOU, CHINA GLAZE! When I saw the promo pics for their Let It Snow collection for this winter, this one was the first I knew I had to have - and I couldn't be more pleased!




Glittering Garland is serious holiday polish perfection! This baby is a buttery smooth formula to work with and perfection in two coats! GG is a dark pine green polish loaded with green glitter that really shines through - China Glaze really outdid themselves! 


My trusty combo: Essie All In One Base/ Poshe topcoat

8 comments:

  1. China Glaze makes killer greens. Absolutely love this one on you. Can't wait to bust out my bottle and try it. :) Thanks for sharing your pretty swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usuaully I don't go gaga for the green polishes, but this is stunning. I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one made my knees weak when I swatched it...not joking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I fall for greens, just can't help it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Dana, holy man! I have all but two of the cremes from the Let It Snow collection, I need to find the time to swatch them cause these glitters are killin' me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You make this polish look stunning girl!

    ReplyDelete