Sunday, September 11, 2011

OPI - French Quarter For Your Thoughts

Good Morning, Darlings!

Today I have a lovely polish, OPI's French Quarter For Your Thoughts from their Fall 2011 Touring America collection. I'm a sucker for grey polishes and I'm not going to lie, I love everything New Orleans! (the lifestyle, music, & feel of the city!) So my purchase was one part due to the name. :P But in my defence, I ended up loving this grey enough to wear this as a full mani this weekend.


FQFYT is a pale, smoky grey that applied really, really nicely. I used two coats. I'm always happy to yet another grey to my stash! :)



I purchased FQFYT at Ulta, and OPI's can also be purchased at salons.

Essie All in One base coat/ Sally Hansen Inst-Dri topcoat

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty, but it looks kinda green in the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right??? It's strange because it's far less visable in person. Still a green grey though! Also wierd cause in one blog I read it had a tinge of blue in it.....

    ReplyDelete