Sunday, August 21, 2011

Rescue Beauty Lounge - Square Pants

Happy Sunday!

Today I finally get to show you a polish I've been waiting to get, RBL Square Pants! Ever since I got Bikini Bottom and fell in love, I knew I wanted Square Pants & Starfish Patrick. Well......I waited way too long to buy Patrick and now he's sold out. :*( Hopefully we can bring him back, and until then I have this sunny polish to share with you!

SP is a sheer jelly polish like Bikini Bottom, although BB has a watery finish, while SP had a slight shimmer, although I needed four coats to reach the opacity that I wanted. Like BB, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this polish!
It's a great summer polish for sure! Pastel yellows can be SO tricky for coverage, but when it's a sheer beauty it's flawless! My RBL's are my babies, so here's some more pics! ;)

My wish list for RBL is a mile long, and trust me from my experience with Sparfish Patrick, if you want a polish snatch it up before it RIP's!

RBL polishes are pricey, but the colors are amazing, application is flawless, and they wear like iron. Seriously, they are one of the brands on the tippy-top of my fave list!

$18/bottle www.rescuebeauty.com

Seche Clear base coat/ Seche Vite topcoat

6 comments:

  1. Yep, I need to snatch this one up before it disappears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect color! New follower here! I'll really appreciate when you check out my blog too!:) Good luck in your polishnig!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Rescue Beauty polishes I've seen so far! Yet they're pretty pricey and I haven't seen them anywhere until now...

    ReplyDelete