Monday, August 8, 2011

Rescue Beauty Lounge - Bikini Bottom

Hello again!
I couldn't help but do two posts today because this polish is by far the queen of my collection. I fell in love with this polish from the first time I put it on and find myself reaching for it again and again and again...well you get the point! :P
Bikini Bottom is just a delicious polish. A sheer light blue watery jelly polish that is perfect for summer! Every time I go to pick a color, my eyes always wander over to it. Usually I wear a white base underneath, but today I decided to try it sheer the way Ji intended it to be worn and I love the results! RBL never ceases to amaze me thus far, making the splurge for the polishes an awsome investment.
I know this post is picture heavy, but I just can't help but show it off! This is three coats, normally I do a white base with two, but I really love it much more sheer with three. Man this polish rocks!
RBL's polishes can be purchased at http://www.rescuebeauty.com/ and retail at $18/bottle. The price is high, but it's more than worth it from the few polishes I've tried so far!

Seche Clear base coat/ Seche Vite topcoat

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you love Bikini Bottom as much as I do. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really really do! I'm actually ordering square pants this week ;) totally wish I had starfish Patrick! I totally fell in love w it on your blog! *pouts* ik learning that sheers/jellies call to me with polishes! ;) RBL is toooo amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gebyar123 adalah situs game online yang terbaik dan terpercaya yang terbukti mudah menang.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gebyar123 adalah situs betting online terbaik dan terpercaya yang terbukti mudah menang.

    ReplyDelete