Monday, August 29, 2011

Orly - Fresh

Hey ladies! Happy Monday! Can't believe it's here already....

I am soooooo excited about the polish I have for you today! Lime/bright greens are one of my favorites! Finding one I really enjoy has been tricking. Quite a few fails in the past. I am so in love with Fresh! It came out in the Happy Go Lucky collection, and after seeing it on blogs, I finally found it at Sally Beauty Supply!

Fresh is a lime green creme polish that applied really great! I think Fresh is the perfect name for this beauty! Two coats and this polish was opaque, and though it dries to a slightly matte finish, one coat of topcoat did the trick.

I really am overjoyed by this polish :D it's such a happy color!

Orly polishes can oftern be found at mass retail/drug stores, but I found this particular Happy Go Lucky collection at Sally Beauty Supply for $5.99/bottle.

Essie all in one basecoat/ Sally Hansen Insta-Dri topcoat

2 comments: