Sunday, August 28, 2011

Maybelline Express Finish - Cool Couture

Good Mornin and happy Sunday!

Today I have for you a polish I was LEMMING after for the longest time after seeing it on bellow blogs. After some hunting, I finally got it! *Jumps up & down!* I bring to you, Cool Couture!

Cool Couture is a dusty blue/grey with a teal shimmer woven throughout. I'm starting to really love hidden shimmers, there's so much more than meets the eye! (....had to throw in the Transformers reference...:P) CC is from Maybelline's Fall Runway 2011 collection. To be honest, I usually don't like new Maybelline polishes. I love the old(er) ones so much more! They were so much more unique than those of late. But this one really caught my eye! This is two coats.
If You ladies are lemming after this color like me, I found this display at Rite Aid, But I'm sure it can be found at other drugstores/mass chains nationwide. I paid $4.15, though prices may vary.

Essie all in one base coat/Seche Vite topcoat

1 comment:

  1. I loooove this color! I don't own anything like it.
    I'll have to stalk out my walgreens for this.

    ReplyDelete