Monday, August 22, 2011

Confetti - Moonstruck

Happy Monday!.......I guess...ugh.... :P


Today I have for you a polish from what I consider to be CVS/Pharmacy's version of Sinful Colors. Affordable and a large color range. I won't lie, some of Confetti's colors can be a miss, but I've quite a few that are for sure a HIT! One of them is Moonstruck, a beautiful brown/purple creme almost leaning on the grey side. I love this shade, a great fall color!


I really enjoyed the application of this color. As I said before, Confetti's can be either hit or miss, and from experience, CHECK THE BRUSH BEFORE YOU BUY! Back when they were on sale for $1/piece, I had to return two of six due to misshapen brushes. This one was perfect though, and it reached full opacity after two coats!


Confetti colors are sold exclusively at CVS/Pharmcy for $1.99/pop, although they often have a sale for $1. If there's a color trend out there you've been itching to try this would be the way to go!


Seche Clear base coat/Seche Vite topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment