Monday, July 25, 2011

Revlon Scented in Not So Blueberry

I was never too excited to try scented polishes. The thought of my digits smelling like assorted fruits never really fancied me. When Revlon, whose polishes I really love, came out with their line, I decided it was time to give it a shot! And boy am I glad I did!:D
Not So Blueberry is stunning! It's a highly shimmery lavender with a subtle blue undertone. Application was a little thin, but this baby was a dream to look at after! I needed 3 coats. The blueberry smell was subtle, lasting less then 24hrs and never overpowering.
Nice sunlight shots there! Revlon polishes can be purchased at mass drugstore/retailers nationwide. Prices may vary. Their polishes can also be viewed at www.revlon.com
Seche Clear as base coat/ Seche Vite as topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment