Monday, July 25, 2011

Rescue Beauty Lounge Ani

I can't possibly put into words how much I have fallen head-over-heels in love with RBL. The formula - flawless. Colors - drool worthy. I cannot express how much I am looking forward to purchasing more and more and more and more (you get the idea!) in the future. Even more impressive is the fact the the creator Ji lets you VOTE to get your fave colors back! My first to show you is Ani.
Ani is a shimmery taupe/nude. I love how it makes my short little nubs seem longer. AMAZING! I've never been a real fan of nude colors, I always went for the brights and the darks. Ji has so many amazing neutral colors on her site though, I just HAD to give one a shot. Two coats was enough to have sophisticated nails. Again, the formula was heaven.

I'll be show-casing my other RBL's for sure! For now i wanted to start off with this beauty! If you hadnt noticed, I'm a big fan.
You can purchase RBL's at Ji's website - www.rescuebeauty.com
They can be kinda pricey - $18/pop but I feel like it's more than worth it!
Seche Clear as base coat/ Seche Vite as topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment