Sunday, July 31, 2011

Nubar Prisms in Absolute

Hey all! I was a little hesitant to post these swatches. For some reason, rescently more than usual, my nails have been peeling. :/ which normanlly I can handle, but Choose Me! by essence STAINED THE HECK out of my nails & the staining reached to the inside my nails. It was awful! So, now I have lil nubs for a bit. Eh. Oh well, this is still an amazing polish. (FYI - it's my fiance's fave so far I think!)

Absolute is amazing to look at! I'm just now getting into holo polishes, since I'm a self-proclaimed newbie to the world of polish, and this is just fun to stare at! :D I will DEFINATELY be purchasing more Nubar Prisms in the future! I had to use 4 coats to get it where I wanted it to be, but it was worth the layering. :) These three shots were taken with the flash, my camera was goin NUTS with the outdoor sunlight shots. Here's the best ones I managed to capture. I'll have to figure my camera out for future holo swatches. :/

Pretty, Pretty, Pretty!
Nubar polishes can be bought at www.bynubar.com
Price vary from $7.49-$9.49
Seche Clear as base coat/Seche Vite as topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment